Date: July 3rd – July 28th
Slogan: Enriching, Growing, Achieving
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Students: Entering 1st grade - Entering 6th grade
Registration Fee: $25
Tuition: $65 a week
Early Registration Specials:
• Pay for the program in full by May 31st and receive the Early Bird Special of $240.
• Refer a first-time attendee to Brilliance Preparatory and receive $25 off your first week when the new attendee registers.
Registration Fee: $25
Tuition: $65 a week
Make your Registration payment or Tuition payments with the ‘Make Payments’ link.
Would you like to apply for a position at our Summer Enrichment Program?
Fill out an employment application today to be a part of our team.
The following positions are available for hire:
- Program Manager
- Program Administrator
- Program Staff Workers
WELCOME TO BRILLIANCE PREPARATORY
Brilliance Preparatory is a Light Force Foundation program dedicated to helping youth realize and live out their full, God-given potential. It is a summer enrichment program that offers children the opportunity to grow not just academically but spiritually. At Brilliance Preparatory, our objective is to sharpen your child and make a measurable improvement in their abilities before returning to school this fall. In doing so, your child will continue to excel and improve. We are staffed by professional, experienced teachers as well as experienced volunteers. Students receive daily instruction in Bible, academics, P.E., and art & crafts. Students also participate in weekly field trips. Included in the tuition are breakfast and lunch. Every student is affirmed, esteemed, and encouraged. We instill in them self-worth and confidence with the following daily confession
We believe your child will grow! After the program, your child will be thoroughly prepared for their next level of school and given a biblical foundation to live by.
For more information, contact us at 972-926-3249 or by email at email@example.com
Since its inception in 1984 by Pastor and Chief Executive Officer Ron Shaw, The Light Force Foundation has been a pillar of hope for the Dallas county civil population. As the foremost unit within the Light Force Foundation, LightChurch has provided a myriad of outreach programs targeting the needs of the community from birth to those seasoned in their years. We believe we represent the light of Christ in the World and provide corresponding action to that statement in the forms of community service, monetary donations, and expressions of support to other ministries, hosting seasonal festivals directed towards public enjoyment, and finally providing a place of learning and worship for the Christian faith. As a major entity of the Light Force Foundation, we at LightChurch consider ourselves to embody a church where people are spiritually and economically empowered. LightChurch is a center of ministry which develops effective leaders and produces prosperous families and businesses for the Kingdom of God. Our mission is to teach, train and equip. Our motto is to exemplify Christ and demonstrate the love of God. Our attitude is to serve and not be served. It is with a friendly, pleasant, and courteous disposition that we maintain a countenance consisting of a smile with a bright-eyed attentive look. As a major part of our ministry, we provide a summer enrichment program called Brilliance Preparatory, to the community for children and adolescents. This program targets school-age children; providing necessary tools, which will enable them to flourish in their faith, learn principles of a God-centered life, and experience the enjoyment of their summer break in a safe environment. It is not taken frivolously that as stewards of God’s Word we are charged to “train up [children] in the way [they] should go” according to Proverbs 22:6. This instruction from the Lord is the standard we hold ourselves responsible to make disciples and accountable adults of our precious children.
Brilliance Preparatory (BP) is a summer enrichment program for children from first to 6th grade. We equip participants with the knowledge of Jesus, so they may be transformed into effective Christian witnesses. We incorporate the faith side and the academic using Abeka Academy curriculum along with small group bible study and daily confessions that empower children with the knowledge of God.
What have others experienced?
“My kids have attended BP for a minimum of 4 to 5 years. When they are here at BP, I know I can go build my business. I don’t have any worries. I know they are in wonderful hands. They are learning the Word and what they need for the upcoming year.”
— Hope McNutt
“We are very excited about our son going to BP. It gives him an opportunity to catch up on any work missed over the course of the summer… It’s important he gets the opportunity to fill those gaps for academics.”
“My son has benefited from BP both spiritually and academically. He memorizes bible verses and he knows God is his source. He has entered into the school year with higher testing scores.”
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Every Monday for the current week
- $25 Registration Fee due upon submission of Registration Packet
- You may be asked to pay for fieldtrips
- There is no discount offered for partial a week. Full tuition is still due for the week.
Neither the tuition nor the fees are refundable.
- Registration Fee includes water and T-shirt.
- Tuition includes academic instructors, curriculum, chapel supplies, arts & crafts supplies, breakfast, lunch, and snacks.
- One the first day of the Program, bring with you the following:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Current Immunizations
- Copy of Last Report Card
- Copy of Achievement Tests Application for Admission
- Emergency and Field Trip Permission Form (provided on first day of Program)
- There are onsite forms available. Complete a form as often as you need to. Please note: Everyone you authorize to pick up your child must be at least 18 years of age and show identification.
- Late fees apply: -$5 for the 1st minute; and $1 for each additional minute, payable upon pick up. Late fees are due when your child is picked up.
- Your child cannot return to the program until all late fees are paid, even if tuition is paid.
- Every child takes classes in age/grade appropriate academics such as reading, language arts, math, and science. Children will also take Bible classes.